Our extensive experience includes:
- Hydrologic and hydraulic studies
- Coastal modeling
- Sediment transport modeling
- Thermal discharge studies
- Mixing zone studies
- Stormwater management
- Fate and transport modeling
We specialize in numerical modeling of surface water and groundwater. Our work has been a part of flood studies, environmental impact assessments, NPDES permitting, TMDL studies, mixing zone requests, 316a demonstrations and variances, joint permit applications, state-level permitting, environmental remediation, and testimony.
We maintain a portfolio of publically and commercially available models, listed below:
* Indicates a historical model that is not readily available to the public. Most historical models were developed or supported by a federal agency.